Thursday, February 3, 2011

Changing the world, one hairstyle at a time


Hey guys,
This is my first of many blog entries.  I have a YouTube Channel - /AussieMumofCrazyTown  and YouTube as asked me to be Partner.  Im extremely excited about this.  But in the process of applying it said I have to have my own url.  Meaning my own website.  So i thought the best way to do this was to create a blog.  I have been meaning to create a blog for a long time and this was the little push I needed.

On this blog Im going to Review Hair products, Make up and other beauty products.
Im also going top write about my day to day life with my kids, as my partner doesn't like me posting videos about them.  But just writing about them is a bit different.

I really hope you all enjoy this blog and email me any requests for reviews.

Please Follow me on Twitter @AussieMummma
And Dailybooth  @AussieMumofCrazyTown

Thanx so much for your support


Have a Great Hair Day!


AussieMum

No comments:

Post a Comment