Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Day After Valentines Day!

Hey Hey Guys,

Carl surprised me last night with Flowers, Chocolates wine and a Jolt (Its and energy drink. He knows me all to well) and a beautiful Card :D

Look how pretty my flowers are.


Then we went out to Dinner in Town to The Stag :D  MMM Yummy Steak!

And for some reason Carl was trying to get me to have lots of cocktails. :)
This one was yummy.  But the next one I had tasted like lickerish  :(

We had a fantastic time and were back getting the kids by 9pm :)
If your in Adelaide I highly recommend the Stag.  The staff are wonderful and the food was awesome.

I hope you all had a fantastic Valentines day just I we did. 
Comment and tell me what you did I would love to know.

Cheers 
AussieMum

Necklace and Bracelet made by Belinda Zanello 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment