Sunday, February 6, 2011

This is why.....

Hey guys, Hope you are all well.
Im really going to try and blog every day but yesterday was flat out.  I was even thinking I might just start out by blogging on the days I dont make a Youtube vid.  So maybe one day vid one day blog....
Anyway,  As I sit here and type, Im make up-less, Bed headed and looking a hot mess!!
Lol

Connor is playing with his Thomas's on the floor and Angelique is in her bouncer watching him.

I wanted to blog about my vids on youtube and how excited I was when Youtube approached me and asked me to Partner :D
Im the Type of person that cant just sit around... I love looking after my kids and being home with them, but I do like to have other projects on the go as well.  I love to study but this Yr I forgot to organise it quick enough and misses the cut off.  (I did have Angelique at the end of last yr when I should have been enrolling LOL so i guess I can be excused LOL)
So I was thinking what can I do to keep myself thinking and not turning into a ball of baby mush.... ;)
I am a hairdresser by trade and quite alot I get people asking me what can i do with my hair, or how do I do this and so on...
I used to spend a bit of time on Youtube watching Beauty guru's Like Kandee Johnson, lilcammo93 and juicystar07 and thought I might try it out.
I have had a lot of good feed back and some not so good feed back.  But If I have learnt anything from watching those other guru channels is that there is haters all over Youtube and the world and to not let them bother u.

I love making my videos and love when people write to me saying how much I have helped them with there hair.
I have only been making Youtube video's for just under 2 months and a week ago I received an email from Youtube asking me to be partner!
I couldnt believe it.  I thought that took years!  I kept wondering how did they even see my channel.
Anyway I went through the process and I am officially a partner.
I can revenue share and earn money through my videos, have a better channel layout and appear higher on searches :D
pretty happy about it.
So if anyone that reads this is thinking of posting some videos to Youtube or any other video sharing site.  Just do it! Dont be afraid just do it.

If any of you have a Youtube channel already, Post it in the comments below and Ill check it out :D

cheers
AussieMum

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post hun, thats so great that you became a partner in only 2 months. Thats how awesome you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. It feels really good to be able to share my experience with other ppl and help them. Thanx for readying and commenting :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw your pic I just saw the ring and for a split second i thought u got engaged!!!!! bahahahahaha. Im a loser!

    ReplyDelete